Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009

Pass the TOEIC Test

New member comments - Come and join us ... www.onlineenglish.de www.onlineenglish900.com www.onlineenglish.eu


I passed my TOEIC test with 960 points! I want to congratulate you on a wonderful website. Your interactive exercises and excellent practice tests, not to forget the great training technique you use really work. When I started training, the practice test showed my level at only 630 points and after just 5 weeks, I managed to improve to over 900 points....

A simply great website and easy to use. I did my test sitting and got 934 points. I will recommend you in our university. thank you....

I have completed the second test, and reached the following results: TOTAL TOEIC listening and Reading 899 points, with a substantial improvement in the short talks part (smile) Thanks a lot for your support & training....

I got 945 points!!! :) Thanks to you and your online training website. The Leuphana University offers every "Winter semester" an English preparation course for students who have to do the TOEIC test. Well... they should cancel this and all students should buy a membership for Online English :-) Again, thanks very much! :-)

I work in a large auditing company and recommend your website for any person wishing to improve their business English. For me it was a little like visiting an English speaking land. Well done and thank you again....

Your training was very successful. This is the best preparation website I have seen for the TOEIC test and I would recommend it to everyone. Your new exercises for the TOEIC reading questions helped me so much. The reading exercises and my speed to answer questions has greatly improved. Also, I got over 890 points as you estimated, much more than I expected....

See more member comments.

1 Kommentar:

nancy john hat gesagt…

Of course a good certification program should teach most or all of these topics, and it's common for schools to give an orientation before teaching starts.

skill to better English vocabulary