Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

Listening and Reading; NOW ALSO Speaking and Writing!

OnlineEnglish : Listening and Reading, NOW ALSO Speaking and Writing!

COMPLETE PREPARATION for the TOEIC Test!

For over 5 years, the unique training at OnlineEnglish has helped students worldwide to successfully improve their English language ability and get the score they need in the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test.

The preparation course was very helpful for me to improve and increase my TOEIC score. The extra English exercises were perfect to support my training. The simulation test helped me practice. I received 780 points in the TOEIC test and I am very happy. I sat the test on the 14th September 2012. Please also thank my trainer Rob for supporting me and helping me by email. Thank you very much.

Can I renew my course please? I think your course is very good and helped me get 705 points in my test sitting. I want to improve more and want to continue doing the course. I want to get more than 900 points. I did the TOEIC test on the 3th September 2012.

I am very happy and am going to celebrate tonight! I want to recommend your TOEIC preparation course to everyone because it is fantastic! My teacher was friendly and very helpful. In my test I got 860 points. I sat the test on the 30th August 2012.


Now OnlineEnglish also includes a Speaking and Writing Preparation Course for the TOEIC Test.

* Over 500 different question exercises for the TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test.

* Do the exercises in learning or test mode to improve and focus your training.

* Tips, advice, and learning material to help you succeed.

* Practice tests to simulate a TOEIC S&W test sitting with over 1000 different test possibilities.

* Automatic checking of your written emails, essays and sentences.

* Spell checking
* Basic mistake checking
* Required word checking
* Essay content relevance checking

* plus much more …

If you are planning on sitting the TOEIC test, now whether Listening & Reading OR Speaking and Writing, join our successful students and visit us at www.onlineenglish.eu

Keine Kommentare: